Welcome to College of Charleston
TD Arena, Charleston, SC
We take great pride in knowing that our camps offer young men an experience like no other. Our camps are well organized and our staff has years of expertise. Campers will enjoy playing in our state of the art facilities and will receive individual skill instruction along with daily competitions.
2021 Summer Basketball Camp Registration
NOW OPEN!! Space is VERY limited.
Each Day Camp is $300
Session I Day Camp: June 21st - 24th
Session II Day Camp: July 20th - 23rd
Session III Day Camp: August 2nd - 5th
New Camps Available!!
Please see the Elite / Shooting / Team Camp Info Tab
for more information!!
Elite Camp I: June 5th (9-11:30am)
Shooting Camp I: June 5th (12 - 2pm)
Elite Camp II: June 6th (9-11:30am)
Shooting camp II: June 6th (12 - 2pm)
Elite Camp III: July 31st (9-11:30am)
Shooting Camp III: July 31st (12-2pm)
Elite Camp IV: August 1st (9-11:30am)
Shooting Camp IV: August 1st (12-2pm)
Each Elite or Shooting Camp is $75.
*There will be no Jr. Cougar or Team Camp this summer.
All campers are asked to follow these Covid-19 procedures and guidelines:
Public health and safety are our first priority, and our ability to conduct athletic events depends on the willingness of our campus community and visitors to come together in support of our collective health and safety.
All campers could be subject to local health official restrictions and guidance, including a health screening and temperature check, before entering TD Arena.
From the CofC Covid Leadership Team
The following requirements and guidelines apply to all members of campus, contractors and visitors and will go into effect on Wednesday, May 19:
COVID-19 Self-Screening Checklist
All campers on our campus will be asked to review the following screening checklist before attending camp:
• Do you have new muscle aches not related to another medical condition or another specific activity (e.g. due to physical exercise)?
• Do you feel like you may have a temperature of greater than 100.0°F?
• Do you have a sore throat, runny nose and/or congestion not related to another medical condition (e.g. allergies)?
• Do you have a new or worsening cough that is not related to another medical condition?
• Do you have shortness of breath that is not attributable to another medical condition?
• Do you have recent (within the last five days) loss of smell and taste?
• Do you have new onset of vomiting or diarrhea not related to another medical condition?
• Have you had recent close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, immediately self-isolate and contact your medical provider. Please do not attend camp.
CofC Basketball Camps are subject to NCAA recruiting legislation,
and as such, may be cancelled and/or rescheduled should NCAA legislation make the scheduled dates impermissible.
In the event College of Charleston Basketball Camp is cancelled or rescheduled due to a change in NCAA legislation our refund policy is a full refund of any money paid towards 2021 camp.
College of Charleston Basketball Camp is open to any and all entrants limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender.