All required forms and materials must be either mailed or faxed into the Men's Basketball office before camp or returned at camp registration.
Men's Basketball Office
66 George Street
Charleston, SC 29424
Camper Insurance Card Copy
Parental and Medical Consent
THE FOLLOWING IS IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOUR REVIEW:
· Check-in for all Day Campers will be on Monday, June 10th from 8:00am – 9:00am at the main
entrance of the TD Arena on the College of Charleston Campus. The main entrance is off Meeting
Street. Activities start at 9:00am Monday after registration.
· Camp for Day Campers (ages 6 – 14) begins at 9:00am (early drop-off starts at
8:00am) and ends at 4pm. Drop-off and Pick-up for all campers will
take place by the loading dock on Burns Lane.
· Day campers should come to camp dressed to play basketball. No water bottles are necessary.
We provide water in all gyms.
· All campers need to have some personal spending money for the canteen. We suggest that
campers keep their money in the camp bank where it will be completely safe. The Camp Bank
will be accessible on a daily basis for all campers to make deposits or withdrawals for personal
use. Suggested amount of personal spending money is $25.00. Only cash can be placed in the
camp bank- no checks. The camp bank closes on the last day of camp. It is your son’s
responsibility to withdraw his balance on or before the last day.
FOR ALL CAMPERS
· If you need to call for any reason before or during camp, please call the College of Charleston men’s
basketball office at (843) 953-3081.
· The Medical / Insurance Form is mandatory. It must have the parent/guardian signature and it
must accompany a copy of your son’s insurance card. You may fax these items to our office at 843.953.8296
or bring the completed signed form with you to registration as well as a copy of your insurance card.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call the
College of Charleston Men’s Basketball Office
We are looking forward to seeing you this summer!
Basketball camp is a time to develop individual skills, make memories and most importantly prepare for the upcoming season. Our goal is to provide your son with sound instruction and techniques to help them improve on the court. All of our campers learn so much but also have a great time. Our staff has many years of camp experience and we take pride in building something special at College of Charleston.
College of Charleston campus is only 11 miles from Folly Beach.